We recommend interim checks for car owners who cover higher miles in a year. It is best to avail of a routine check after every 6,000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes earlier. Our interim service covers 50 checks, some of which are mentioned below:
- Examine various fluid levels and re-filling if required
- Oil- and oil filter change
- Tyre checks, repairs and replacements
- Inspection of lights
- Under-body check
- Coolant top-up
We offer a full check for car owners who cover a lesser number of miles within a year. It is important to avail of a full car service Aberdeen after every 12,000 miles or every 12 months, whichever comes earlier. Our full service covers 77 checks, including everything we offer in our interim service. Some of these are mentioned below.
- Inspection of wheel bearings and shock absorbers
- Inspection of steering system
- Inspection and replacement of brake pads if necessary
- Engin oil, and oil filter change
- Air filter change
- Examination of all electrical components
- Inspection of radiator cap seals
- Inspection of a car’s radiator
- Gearbox inspection, etc.
Why is regular car servicing important?
A routine car servicing is a must for a number of reasons, like:
- It ensures maximum roadworthiness and safety of your car and ensures it passes its annual MOTs in one go.
- An up-to-date service history always increases the re-sale values.
- Changing all the fluids on a routine basis also keeps your vehicle in its best shape.
- Ensures improved car handling and steering experience in any road condition.
- Helps you avoid costly repairs
Still looking for the best vehicle servicing garage near me in Aberdeen?
Come to Laws Tyres without any second thought.
We offer the best prices and also stock genuine OE-grade spares for every car segment to meet all your servicing requirements.
To learn more, please call or come to see us.